Flextivity version 1.8.4, released on 8/20/18, is a required update and will be automatically applied.
What’s New in Flextivity 1.8.4?
- Compatibility with Google Drive FileStream, BoxCryptor, OS X Fuse, and Airtame
- Resolved an issue in 1.8.2 where the Real Time Scanner may have caused system performance issues and slowdowns
- Fixed a memory leak related to scanning
- Addressed a crash log error in Mac OS X 10.8
- Fixed an issue with the Content Control Daemon impacting Mac OS X 10.7
- Improved overall stability and performance
- Other minor bug fixes
Reboot is required after applying this update