Flextivity version 1.7, released on April 7th, 2016 is a required update and will be automatically applied.
What’s New in Flextivity 1.7?
- Performance improvements including optimizations for slow hard drives and better overall responsiveness during scheduled and manual scans.
- General bug fixes that improve the overall stability and usability of the system.
- Additional capabilities for Intego support to diagnose any user problems that might occur.
- Removal of inactive devices from views in the Console to improve usability.
- Controlled software updates. (Administrators can choose between having updates applied automatically or manually when using a company wide policy.)