Flextivity version 1.6, released on 12/16/15, is a required update and will be automatically applied.
What’s New in Flextivity 1.6?
- Updated the malware-scanning engine to improve performance. The new version leverages improvements in the core operating system that enable better utilization of system resources.
- Improved data retention policy, whereas data collected from devices managed by Flextivity will now be deleted after 90 days, as per the EULA.
- This will include screen shots, reporting information and alerts.
- If you have information you need to keep, you can easily export it using the Flextivity console.
- Enhanced update process so that client software no longer requires a reboot (available in version 1.5.3 or newer).
- Added weekly email alerts that will be sent to administrators if “new” pending devices are awaiting approval.