What's new in Flextivity 1.5?
Bulk Approval of Devices
- Authorize or decline multiple devices from the new devices alert
Improved Application Firewall Rules
- Whitelist unsigned apps for network access
- Whitelist all printer and scanner apps for network access
- Allow a user to allow or block unsigned apps for network access
Improved Firewall Rules
- Asterisks may now be used as wildcard characters for IP address exceptions (ex: 10.*.*.*)
Exclude Time Machine volumes from Real Time Scanning
- To improve Antivirus scanning performance, an option is now available to exclude Time Machine volumes from Real Time Scanning (RTS). These volumes may still be scanned manually.
- Hostname configurations are now available when viewing Firewall policies in Chrome
- Blocking outgoing internet connections will no longer result in a pending state for the firewall policy device status
- Resolved an issue where policies were not applied to all clients in some situations
- Resolved an issue where definitions updates may appear to be stuck
- Other minor improvements and bug fixes