You may find that other people in your company need to access the Flextivity Cloud admin console. Here are the steps to setting up a user with access:
- Log into your Flextivity Cloud console account.
- Click on the Admins button in the top right corner.
- Click to Invite a New User.
- Provide the name and email address for the person you would like to add. You can also specify their default language.
- Choose between an Account Owner role and an Administrator role.
- Click to 'Invite' to create the new account.
An email will be sent to the person you invited, asking them to join your account. Once they click on the link provided in the email and set a password for their account, they will have access to manage the account with you.